Anyone knocked it out yet? Bout to watch episode 1.
Dude, season three dropped today. That’s what I’m talking about..They are only two seasons in, so it is a quick watch. Entertaining enough. Will be watching season 3.
Dropped a few hours ago? Yeah that's true, but you'd have to have been living under a rock not to hear the hype for the last six months.
So yeah, guess I’ve been under a rock cause I’ve got no idea what Stranger Things is about or what channel it is airing on.
Help a brutha out...
I don't get the hype. It's an entertaining show, but not one I consider must see TV. And the child actors are growing up to be ugly. Mike [??, the one dating Eleven] looks like Joey Ramone.
At least it wasn’t a Starbucks cup..When Ultra Magnus rolled by in episode 1. That movie and toy don’t come out until ‘86.
Gotta stay period correct!
Winona Ryder is terrible as Joyce. She's by far the worst character in the show.[/QUOTE]
I figured she would have stolen the show.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list