Go to Nautical Whimsey & get their filet special with either the crawfish or italian baked potato. I believe it's only offered on Friday & Saturday nights.
Absolutely, without a doubt, the old town steak house in Saltillo. Small menu but exceptional steak!!!! Mag House is good to but very basic....
Chop House, same as the one on the Square in Oxford has recently opened in Fairpark in Tupelo. It's probably the best steak in Tupelo. Up until then, Texas Roadhouse has probably been the best. Yes I know that's a pretty low bar but Tupelo has never had that go to steak place. I hope Chop House is that place. I've eaten there once and was impressed. Anthony's in West Point has the best steak in the area, sorry Old Hickory but it's true.
Anybody been to the Forklift Restaurant? I've heard it was good and been planning to get by there.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense