OT...

95Eer

Redshirt
Jun 6, 2001
725
19
13
I would've never guessed I'd be saying this based on what the political landscape was in WV when I was a kid but it's getting pretty tough for Democrats to win in WV.
 

pburg011

Redshirt
Mar 21, 2002
15,010
32
0
When Clinton had her "pneumonia" episode at the 911 memorial, I saw a clip that had the Manchins with HRC after she came out of her daughter's condo. It was absolutely nauseating. Arms around her, kissing, looking into her eyes, Gayle practically mugged her with "love." She was probably hoping for a position with the U.S. Dept. of Education. Good old Joe......wondering if he can get elected through the Democratic party in WV now, so....poof...he'll change parties.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10