OT...

95Eer

Redshirt
Jun 6, 2001
726
22
13
I would've never guessed I'd be saying this based on what the political landscape was in WV when I was a kid but it's getting pretty tough for Democrats to win in WV.
 

pburg011

Redshirt
Mar 21, 2002
15,010
32
0
When Clinton had her "pneumonia" episode at the 911 memorial, I saw a clip that had the Manchins with HRC after she came out of her daughter's condo. It was absolutely nauseating. Arms around her, kissing, looking into her eyes, Gayle practically mugged her with "love." She was probably hoping for a position with the U.S. Dept. of Education. Good old Joe......wondering if he can get elected through the Democratic party in WV now, so....poof...he'll change parties.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia football snap counts: Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia football PFF grades: Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football The Day After: Arizona
  5. 05 WV Sports Football WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU players react to loss to Arizona