Which is why I did not have them going past the Sweet 16. They can get away with that in league play, but not the tournament.ISU not making their free throws
Then you are not an Iowa Hawkeye fan.Eff Tenn, I want ISU to win.
This never, ever gets old!
Totally agree, really surprised at how it played out.
In a surprise, Purdue leads Arizona 38-31 at the half.
Purdue getting destroyed in the 2nd half
Seeing Purdue go down in the Elite-8 and MSU down in the swee-16 certainly puts what Iowa did in YEAR ONE into perspective.
WHAT A RIDE
Arizona is a team of grown-a$$ men, some of them only freshmen.
I think Clarke is right, me thinks ‘Zona will be NC….Arizona is a team of grown-a$$ men, some of them only freshmen.
Illinois isn't going to be, so yeah........I'm good.How we all doin' today? We good?
This will be one heck of a matchup next Saturday.
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football Opponent Preview: #6 Ohio State Buckeyes
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown named to Davey O'Brien Award Great 8
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Following the future
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
Hawkeye Report Football
The Chuck Long Podcast