Our uniforms are butt ugly

MSUCostanza

Redshirt
Jan 10, 2007
5,706
0
0
on my TV before I realized that our uniforms are just that ****** looking. We look like a ******* SWAC team in those Wal-Mart looking unis.

I cannot wait until the football program gets a complete douche and enema combined.
 

dawgatUSM

Redshirt
Apr 6, 2008
3,835
27
48
the day we get rid of russell may be my favorite day as a mississippi state fan. I'll really take anything at this point, just give us one uniform sponsor
 

MaxwellSmart

All-Conference
May 28, 2007
2,612
1,044
113
be so bad if the pants were white (minus the stripes) and the helmets were maroon.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?