To go 2-1 against this level of competition with 2 of our top 3 starters on the shelf is an outstanding start to the season.
I'm happy, BUT, I'm concerned that we walked a bunch of batters, hit another bunch, and had too many wild pitches and passed balls. For a weekend opening tournament it's 2 good wins though
Now, hook em Horns!!
So is that Stinnet, Rokose, Simmons, Forrester and Cerantola? Just thinking about who we didnt see.
For real. The new D1 Baseball poll is some weapons grade ********.
I'm happy, BUT, I'm concerned that we walked a bunch of batters, hit another bunch, and had too many wild pitches and passed balls. For a weekend opening tournament it's 2 good wins though
So is that Stinnet, Rokose, Simmons, Forrester and Cerantola? Just thinking about who we didnt see.
To go 2-1 against this level of competition with 2 of our top 3 starters on the shelf is an outstanding start to the season.
I agree. People that don’t follow it closely won’t realize it, but even though you were the only SEC team to lose, you may have had the best showing, in my opinion.
Big picture, I truly think the 3 SEC teams in that tournament, plus Florida and Vandy, may be the best 5 teams in the country. And I’m not being hyperbolic.
How good is LSU supposed to be this year?
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina