dalmuti;[URL="tel:2000257" said:2000257[/URL]]how about get dave to buy me a coke?
I cannot. Also we didn’t buy this one. FSU fans are just being whiny babies.
Not happening. This is an isolated deal with Deion, and a kid who thinks he's the next Deion. He's probably making a mistake too.So the $1.5 million and the documentary rumors aren't true?
What are your thoughts on it? It's cool and all until JSU starts taking the top players in Mississippi.
I'm till trying to figure out his end game. Does he want to stay in HBCU? I mean he doesn't need the money.What if Deion just continues to poach FSU's top recruit each year until they hire him as their head coach? Not a bad strategy honestly.
Not happening. This is an isolated deal with Deion, and a kid who thinks he's the next Deion. He's probably making a mistake too.
I get the idealism behind it, just don't think it's based in reality.
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama