Paging Shrek:

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,692
14,547
113
Dear Brandon Walker,

I have a suggestion for your next More Cowbell podcast, which will be your 100th. Air it this Friday. Consider it a celebratory milestone in an uncharacteristic way. I can think of no better way for you to make your mark & expand your burgeoning audience exponentially.

I'm only giving you a hard time because that's what you enjoy. "That" she said.

Give the masses what they crave. (TWSS)

Sincerely,



Sincerely? Who the hell am I kidding? Air a damn show on Friday! I don't care if you do it from your couch in your whitey tighties (or is it tighty whities?). I digress. I can't watch the FB live portions anyway, so why would I care how many unsuspecting folks you blind? It's your 100th damn show. So, show some commitment. Just don't show too much!

Put the ogrets in a pen, send the ogress shopping, & celebrate "Keepin' it a buck with Shrek" with us in grand fashion!

General, Godfather, twitterers, et. al... see that he gets this missive.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State