Parry McCluer preview

SingleAfan2008

Redshirt
Aug 24, 2023
18
8
0
Still not convinced here yet. I actually attended this game Friday night. Rockbridge is terrible this year. PM must show me somethign else this week.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MMQP 6.0

MMQP 6.0

Freshman
Aug 4, 2023
85
96
0
Still not convinced here yet. I actually attended this game Friday night. Rockbridge is terrible this year. PM must show me somethign else this week.
This week should be a cakewalk as well with Cumberland. I'd wait for the James River game before making any judgements. Hard to believe Rockbridge is as awful as they are.
 

Fairlawncat

All-Conference
Nov 24, 2018
1,798
1,979
0
This week should be a cakewalk as well with Cumberland. I'd wait for the James River game before making any judgements. Hard to believe Rockbridge is as awful as they are.
Rockbridge was very good last year either. The beat PM was a field goal last year.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Thursday Picks for 10-1-26 (WEEK 6)
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 6
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Football Central Region GameDay - Week 6
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering October 2026