Agree. The world needs more Chris Fowlers and Jim Nantzes and far fewer McAfees and Stephen As.For Christ sakes...this bro is annoyin
D+... OMG, I passed!I was home weirdly on a Friday and I tried to watch his show. I totally reminded me of my days at USC in a fraternity where we would sit around and just riff on different sports stuff. None of it was worth listening to or added anything to anything. His show was really just him and a couple friends talking about players around NFL and college. With a lot of "bro" thrown in. If anything makes me stop watching ESPN it'll be Pat.
GamecockCentral Football Recruiting
INTEL: South Carolina football hosting top recruits, including SEC commits for Kentucky game
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Kentucky writer breaks down Wildcats ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Football
Staff Picks: South Carolina-Kentucky, other Week 5 matchups
GamecockCentral Football
Noah Clark living up to preseason hype through South Carolina's first 4 games