Pat mcafee

Oct 11, 2015
714
689
93
I think hes better than last year. The contrast between him and Saban is like a movie, its funny. He brings a little pro wrestling energy to it. I hated it last year but jts grown on me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cackmandu

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
2,410
3,138
113
I was home weirdly on a Friday and I tried to watch his show. I totally reminded me of my days at USC in a fraternity where we would sit around and just riff on different sports stuff. None of it was worth listening to or added anything to anything. His show was really just him and a couple friends talking about players around NFL and college. With a lot of "bro" thrown in. If anything makes me stop watching ESPN it'll be Pat.
 

bayrooster

All-American
Aug 21, 2003
15,599
8,018
113
I was home weirdly on a Friday and I tried to watch his show. I totally reminded me of my days at USC in a fraternity where we would sit around and just riff on different sports stuff. None of it was worth listening to or added anything to anything. His show was really just him and a couple friends talking about players around NFL and college. With a lot of "bro" thrown in. If anything makes me stop watching ESPN it'll be Pat.
D+... OMG, I passed!

That was probably McAfee.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: I4CtheFuture
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting INTEL: South Carolina football hosting top recruits, including SEC commits for Kentucky game
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Three keys to a South Carolina win over Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Behind Enemy Lines: Kentucky writer breaks down Wildcats ahead of South Carolina game
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Reporter roundtable - Pressure, important games, and key players
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina linemen named among college football's most impactful freshmen