Paylor to NC State

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,897
17,783
113
I guess we never really were in the mix that much I don’t know. He said he made his decision in late June. But the experts still had us as the prohibitive favorite until really a couple weeks ago.
 
Last edited:

athenscock3

All-American
Feb 7, 2022
3,486
5,844
113
The only thing or the thing I regret is the fact we missed on a top prospect from N. C. We haven’t had much success there and other SEC teams have cherry picked the state successfully. Position wise it doesn’t hurt too much. Losing out on N. C. prospects though sticks in my craw.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football What South Carolina's offensive transfers have provided in 2026
  3. 03 TheBigSpur Football Key Players for the South Carolina Offense vs. Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Triple threat: Vicari Swain getting shot to make impact for Gamecocks on offense
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Three players to know for South Carolina's next opponent, the Florida Gators