www.cfbdepth.com
page 23-24 of game notes is numerical roster (25,26 alphabetical roster)
It is anything near to being concise
Thank You excellent site.Wow! Just found this site. It's the coolest and most comprehensive depth chart I've ever seen. Lots of extra information added. It's not for printing though so you'll have to keep it open on phone/computer during the game. I just realized it doesn't include jersey numbers...maybe it will after week 1.
![]()
CFBDepth — Everything College Football
Real-time depth charts, player ratings, injury reports, and AI insights for all 138 FBS college football teams. Free data for every SEC, Big Ten, Big 12, and ACC team.www.cfbdepth.com
Great deal of information here. Thanks for posting this site.Wow! Just found this site. It's the coolest and most comprehensive depth chart I've ever seen. Lots of extra information added. It's not for printing though so you'll have to keep it open on phone/computer during the game. I just realized it doesn't include jersey numbers...maybe it will after week 1.
![]()
CFBDepth — Everything College Football
Real-time depth charts, player ratings, injury reports, and AI insights for all 138 FBS college football teams. Free data for every SEC, Big Ten, Big 12, and ACC team.www.cfbdepth.com
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
BWI Football
Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying