PDF roster file

randyl

Sophomore
May 29, 2001
106
167
43
Used to be able to print out a concise roster from the official PSU Athletics site, but I cant find it this year.
Anyone know where to find one?
Thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSU1969A

12bflying

Freshman
Oct 2, 2006
48
75
18
If you display the roster as a table, you can then sort on column headings - like weight (or number, or name....)
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnJumba

hapval8286

Junior
Jan 4, 2013
160
237
43
Wow! Just found this site. It's the coolest and most comprehensive depth chart I've ever seen. Lots of extra information added. It's not for printing though so you'll have to keep it open on phone/computer during the game. I just realized it doesn't include jersey numbers...maybe it will after week 1.

 
Last edited:

Corner Room Breakfast

All-Conference
Oct 27, 2021
1,691
2,409
113
Wow! Just found this site. It's the coolest and most comprehensive depth chart I've ever seen. Lots of extra information added. It's not for printing though so you'll have to keep it open on phone/computer during the game. I just realized it doesn't include jersey numbers...maybe it will after week 1.

Thank You excellent site.
 

OptionBob

Senior
Oct 12, 2021
244
690
93
Wow! Just found this site. It's the coolest and most comprehensive depth chart I've ever seen. Lots of extra information added. It's not for printing though so you'll have to keep it open on phone/computer during the game. I just realized it doesn't include jersey numbers...maybe it will after week 1.

Great deal of information here. Thanks for posting this site.

It lists Mylachi Williams as a portal loss. Yet the official PSU site lists him as #20 and active on the roster.
Did Williams transfer out before the PSU site was updated?
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Highs & Lows: Penn State falters late in 31-23 loss to USC
  2. 02 BWI Football Top Penn State-USC takeaways: Lions give themselves a puncher's chance, but don't have the horses to beat the Trojans
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Falls to USC Despite Offensive Growth: Postgame Show
  4. 04 BWI Football Recap: Penn State comes up short, losing White Out game clash with USC 31-23
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State football sets new Beaver Stadium attendance record during White Out game with USC; how many fans are here?