Peacock Streaming Service - Question.

Freddie.B.Cocky

Joined Jul 19, 2002
Jan 21, 2022
We're thinking about subscribing to Peacock in order to get additional coverage of the Winter Olympics. This is my question, can we watch a particular event anytime we want or do we have to watch the event at the exact time it is streaming?

Excuse me for not checking this out on the internet but I can usually get more correct answers here that I can in other platforms.

Thanks in advance.

Freddie.B.Cocky

Joined Jul 19, 2002
Jan 21, 2022
Peacock will stream it live and on demand so you can watch it anytime Freddie.
Okay thanks very much. I thought it might work that way but didn't know for sure. That tells me what I wanted to know and we will subscribe to the service at least for the duration of the Olympics.

Reactions: LBGCOCK

RileyCock

Joined Jan 4, 2020
Feb 1, 2022
Okay thanks very much. I thought it might work that way but didn't know for sure. That tells me what I wanted to know and we will subscribe to the service at least for the duration of the Olympics.
Be warned, NBC streaming has had the stupid score on the screen during the last Olympics. I wanted to watch a hockey game on demand but didn’t when the score was right there on the icon to select the game.

• Wow
Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky

Poultrygeist

Jan 20, 2022
We're thinking about subscribing to Peacock in order to get additional coverage of the Winter Olympics. This is my question, can we watch a particular event anytime we want or do we have to watch the event at the exact time it is streaming?

Excuse me for not checking this out on the internet but I can usually get more correct answers here that I can in other platforms.

Thanks in advance.
I really like Peacock. They send out an email every couple of weeks that lists the new movies they are adding. There are a lot of good movies available. I have Netflix and I have never heard of most of the movies they have available.

will110

Joined Aug 17, 2018
Jan 20, 2022
Peacock is the absolute worst streaming service available. The main menu interface is terrible, nearly impossible to use. The video buffers and has serious trouble staying in high quality. I would never pay for it - I've got it free through xfinity internet.