Peacock has the 6 Nations Rugby Tournament in Feb-March-that alone is worth the price of a subscription.Oh thanks for the reminder I canceled my "subscription "
Peacock has the 6 Nations Rugby Tournament in Feb-March-that alone is worth the price of a subscription.Oh thanks for the reminder I canceled my "subscription "
Oh, that wasn't just my TV? They guy who delivered the postt game pizza must have tripped over the cord.Is it true that peacock has no skip-back? I was trying to rewatch the final play and couldn’t figure how. Thought maybe it was my tv (sloooow feed).
I also lost a play right around the time the Iowa lineman got hurt near the sand. Had to exit the app and reenter, thankfully in time to see the punt (AND THE NORTHWESTERN SCORE!)
Peacock has the 6 Nations Rugby Tournament in Feb-March-that alone is worth the price of a subscription.
C'mon, you guys know me. I buy tickets on the secondary market. I don't even pay Lou for the Rock. Certainly not paying for some some Notre Dumb loving premium channelPeacock has the 6 Nations Rugby Tournament in Feb-March-that alone is worth the price of a subscription.
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State