Peacock

stpaulcat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
35,486
1,008
113
Is it true that peacock has no skip-back? I was trying to rewatch the final play and couldn’t figure how. Thought maybe it was my tv (sloooow feed).

I also lost a play right around the time the Iowa lineman got hurt near the sand. Had to exit the app and reenter, thankfully in time to see the punt (AND THE NORTHWESTERN SCORE!)
Oh, that wasn't just my TV? They guy who delivered the postt game pizza must have tripped over the cord.
 

phatcat_rivals223240

All-Conference
Nov 5, 2001
19,174
1,278
113
Peacock has the 6 Nations Rugby Tournament in Feb-March-that alone is worth the price of a subscription.
C'mon, you guys know me. I buy tickets on the secondary market. I don't even pay Lou for the Rock. Certainly not paying for some some Notre Dumb loving premium channel
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State