peeping ninja

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
I am using dialup but for some reason pictures on here are not showing up. It doesnt even show the little red x that normally shows up when pictures on the net fail to load. There was a box at the top of the browser that said an adobe plugin was needed to view certain things on the page. I downloaded it and still no pics or even an icon where the picture should be that I could click on and open in another screen. I have IE and Firefox and the results are the same. I know dialup sucks for anything but where i live the only option would be hughesnet and I aint paying that. Is this a settings problem on my computer?

Any help would be appreciated.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four