Penn St. PBP

Crablegs1

Senior
Feb 27, 2009
233
735
93
Without knowing the details about Bailey, he clearly doesn’t have the lungs for a complete match but he is obviously trying. I’m old enough to remember Adam Frey with Cornell and the mudslinging he took on themat boards…
I don't get the criticism. He just won a tight match against a top 10 guy. If he was gassed, I'd think Davis could have gotten a takedown in the final 2 minutes.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Basketball Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Basketball Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds