Penn State alum Mark Hall takes new job in college wrestling: Newsstand

psykim

Oct 7, 2021
Clearly we will great PSU wrestlers take jobs at other colleges as their international careers come to an end. -as so much stability (except David Taylor hired his brother in law) on PSU staff. Why wouldn't they. They are older, have families, and want to have stable income. It is not like football where there are so many analyst jobs. Amazing the loyalty on the PSU staff-so not coincidentally we have won 11/13 national championships and sure will be favored next season.

Reactions: OhioLion

StickEm

Oct 30, 2021
This is a very good opportunity for Mark to learn the administrative/operations aspect of operating a collegiate team and will serve him well if he wants to aspire to be a head coach some day. I’m sure that he will also be in the room developing their wrestlers

Reactions: BriantheLion

SurgeOne

Oct 30, 2021
This is a very good opportunity for Mark to learn the administrative/operations aspect of operating a collegiate team and will serve him well if he wants to aspire to be a head coach some day. I’m sure that he will also be in the room developing their wrestlers
I think all of us will forever be big fans of Mark Hall. Great young man, loved watching him wrestle.