Penn State - MSU match thread

Tryingtodoitright

Oct 12, 2021
MSU defers and Ball chooses neutral. Shot by MSU and gets the TD now up 2-0 and that’s it after two. (I hate matches like this one)

Tryingtodoitright

Oct 12, 2021
FS start and Ball down now 3-0. MSU with TD and a deep hole for Ball early third period🤦.
Stall Call issued against Donovan. 🥱 Time for break..? That’s it 6-0 with RT and now PSU 26 MSU 6 into 197

Tryingtodoitright

Oct 12, 2021
Max Dean vs Cam Caffey. I like Caffey (but he was better at 184). Good shot by Caffey and slick action by Dean still no score. TD-Nope! Caffey tried out as real live Gumby but outgrew character. No score!

Tryingtodoitright

Oct 12, 2021
Dean chooses down. Escape as they go off the mat. Great action at 197 for the big guys! Max up 1-0. First Stall call against Caffey. Stalemate. TD for Max! Stalemate called again but Byers unsure why. End of two now 3-0 Max

SRATH

Oct 30, 2021
It’s 2-1 and another TD by Carter escape now4-2. Shot by Garza and counter by Cstar now 6-2.
*My brother who’s at Rec Hall informs me that Facundo lost to fFish last year at a tournament
They appear to have wrestled at the Southern Scuffle last year, 1/1/22 and Fish won 5-2.

Reactions: Tryingtodoitright

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
Kerk interesting wrestling against msu wrestler weighing 221. anyone know Cassiopi weight?

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
Double leg TD by Greg Kerkvliet who weighs in at 252 lbs vs RVasbinder weighs in 221. Early action with 4 BP’s up 6-0, escape and TD now 8-1, now 8-2. Another TD by Greg it’s 10-2 with :30 to go in first. Nice roll out by MSU and ends up 10-3 after one
He cut 5 lbs from friday? interesting.

cb1994

Oct 31, 2022
Great follow up to Friday’s meet!
Love seeing steen pick up a win especially like that. Must’ve been a great feeling for him.
SVN is a dangerous dude. I’m damn excited to watch him take on the big names later this year.
I think that’s probably the last we see if bear claw unless Levi needs a break. Tough for him, but can’t say he didn’t have every opportunity to secure the spot.
Good to see Kerk come out on fire after entirely lacking that on Friday.
Overall this team is looking GOOD.

Tryingtodoitright

Oct 12, 2021
Kerk interesting wrestling against msu wrestler weighing 221. anyone know Cassiopi weight?
Looked around a little bit but came up with no answer on Cassiopi weight. Perhaps with old HR closing down some new Iowa viewers spot your question and give an answer here. I know Ironhead typically mentions the HWTs weight but I don’t tune into Hawkeye broadcasts etc. so not sure if they’re announced. Onto Iowa ladies and gentlemen!!

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
Looked around a little bit but came up with no answer on Cassiopi weight. Perhaps with old HR closing down some new Iowa viewers spot your question and give an answer here. I know Ironhead typically mentions the HWTs weight but I don’t tune into Hawkeye broadcasts etc. so not sure if they’re announced. Onto Iowa ladies and gentlemen!!
The guys on tv today talked about every stupid thing but their weight, he looks like he gained some of the weight back and isn’t so buff like last year

SurgeOne

Oct 30, 2021
Caffey is dangerous. Had he gone elsewhere with good upper weight coaching I wonder how he’d have fared. Solid ride by Max, it’s late third and stalemate. Max is going to win this 4-0. A little attitude by Caffey after the bout PSU leading 29-6.
Caffey seems to perpetually be in a split move with someone holding a single. That’s how I’ll most remember him, fighting off a single. Key is to make him expend max energy into the 3rd pd as he has a underwhelming gas tank. Exactly what Dean did.

Latest posts