Penn State wrestling assistant Jimmy Kennedy leaves Lions for promotion at Oklahoma State

coastfan

Oct 26, 2021
One can say that David’s taking the Cowboy job adds some needed excitement and potential challenge to Penn State’s dominance. Over time, it very well might and that’s probably good for the health and growth of the sport. OTOH, I’d be lying if I said I don’t enjoy the utter dominance now where the NCAA tourney is decided before the final matches start.

By the way, another good pod although as you noted, some big news would break immediately after recording the pod.

Reactions: lionlover

GregPickel

Staff member
Sep 20, 2021
One can say that David’s taking the Cowboy job adds some needed excitement and potential challenge to Penn State’s dominance. Over time, it very well might and that’s probably good for the health and growth of the sport. OTOH, I’d be lying if I said I don’t enjoy the utter dominance now where the NCAA tourney is decided before the final matches start.

By the way, another good pod although as you noted, some big news would break immediately after recording the pod.
It NEVER fails!

• Haha
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

J.E.B

Oct 30, 2021
Cael is cleaning house without doing so. The NLWC has a new wave coming and will have

RBY Lilledahl
NLee Bartlett
Nolf Mesenbrink
Brooks Marisola
Snyder
Kerk

Carter off to Bo’s camp after one for the thumb.

Replacing Kennedy will be interesting. Is it Bo, Dake, Scott? I say Scott.

Reactions: Spice67

Spice67

Sep 26, 2023
Cael is cleaning house without doing so. The NLWC has a new wave coming and will have

RBY Lilledahl
NLee Bartlett
Nolf Mesenbrink
Brooks Marisola
Snyder
Kerk

Scott ? I’d like Dake to replace Jimmy. Who’s Scott

Reactions: lionlover

Spice67

Sep 26, 2023
Oh yea. Sorry just thinking PSU. Yes that would be an Excellent Pick. Let’s hope our donors get involved and make him an offer he can’t refuse. Scott is very close to Jax Forrest and Bo Bassett. Let’s Go.

Spice67

Sep 26, 2023
Coleman Scott makes a lot of sense. He was born and raised in Pa. He is an outstanding coach and recruiting is very good. Let’s hope Cael is in contact with him.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021

RBY Lilledahl
NLee Bartlett
Nolf Mesenbrink
Brooks Marisola
Snyder
Kerk

Kasak, Ryder

BriantheLion

Nov 27, 2023
Either Scott or Molinaro would make a lot of sense…they have been finished competing, and focused on coaching the last few few years… many of the guys much younger are still focused on their own competitive careers.

Reactions: Spice67

Spice67

Sep 26, 2023
Either Scott or Molinaro would make a lot of sense…they have been finished competing, and focused on coaching the last few few years… many of the guys much younger are still focused on their own competitive careers.
Agree. I’d take Coleman Scott quick. He’s very close with a lot of Elite wrestlers here in Pa. Plus he’s from here. We just have to hope Cael has reached out to him.

Reactions: BriantheLion

Latest posts