RP gave Lee and Lewis championship type rings tonight. Wow.
RP gave Lee and Lewis championship type rings tonight. Wow.
RP gave Lee and Lewis championship type rings tonight. Wow.
Isn't this impermissible benefit?
It aint like they won em..they were a gift
Sure seems to me it would be, but, I am sure they paid somebody off to look the other way.Isn't this impermissible benefit?
It aint like they won em..they were a gift
The cartoon figures are perfect, too. But they don't need instructions to squirt.Confirmed
![]()
Other side: sorry for screwing you overApparently "We got your back" was engraved on the rings.
Literally lol'dThink I'll go print off a nobel prize for myself.
something tells me that doesn't really matter at this point [winking]Isn't this impermissible benefit?
It aint like they won em..they were a gift
[roll]Other side: sorry for screwing you over
This thread is so full of win it makes me want to dance.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets