Per the Twitters

engie

Sophomore
May 29, 2011
10,763
106
63
getting 'em ready for next year.

What is going on next year?

We won't travel to Neyland for another 7 years under the current schedule, or another 4-5 years if we go to a 9-game league schedule...
 

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
Damn that sucks. Just when my hatred to the Big Orange was reaching peak levels we don't face them again for 7 more years. That's pretty ridiculous. I'm all for the 4 OOC games but not seeing each of the other SEC East teams not named Kentucky for 7 years is a shame.
 

gravedigger

Redshirt
Feb 6, 2009
1,654
0
0
Song only really sucks if you have to hear it too many times when they score

I have no problem admitting this either......I miss dixie played by the om band.

No, I dont mean the beautiful ballad sung by Elvis when radio stations used to sign off at night. (yea, I aint no kid who talks about wins they never saw)

I mean that buck and roy, pickin-n-grinnin version that made the hair on the back of my redneck stand up while those rednecks were all to willing to tell me I WAS ONE.

I hope they bring their band and play the damn thing 5 times. In and out the stadium, once at half, once when they kick their field goal for their only score of the game and once so I can sing with them at four 17ing thirty in the morning when this game ends.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list