Pernell McPhee

SteelCurtain74

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2019
2,110
3,207
113
Watching the Titans/Ravens game today and heard his name called on a play. I didn't realize he had been in the league for 10 years. He's had a pretty solid career. I recall him being a good player at State but I don't remember him getting the buzz Sweat or Cox got going into the draft.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list