Perry

UK’98UK’00

All-Conference
Mar 29, 2014
3,160
1,380
86
I’m not the only one that knows anything but I know more than Morg or Lead Belly. Now here you come to try to save face for them and possibly seeking attention, as it didn’t involve you at all. Keep it up little fella, someone here will eventually give you the time of day! 🤣
You continue to act like a jackass I see.
 

UK4Life#9

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2025
812
1,569
93
Season 3 Thank You GIF by The Office

You continue to act like a jackass I see.

If the shoes fits, lace it up and wear it, small fry.
 

steelman100

Sophomore
Oct 26, 2023
229
164
28
this is so wrong. they are still morman. those rules are their own. conference has nothing to do with it
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
  2. 02 KSR Football CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina