Phil Petty has died.

CWW

Joined Dec 2, 2013
Feb 1, 2022
The State Newspaper has confirmed that this is true. Phil has died. Bless his soul and his family. Truly heartbreaking.

Last edited:

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
The State Newspaper has confirmed that this is true. Phil has died. Bless his soul and his family. Truly heartbreaking.
Damn…..that sux. A good person and a great Gamecock. Being from my hometown makes it sting a tad deeper. He has a great family and my heart goes out to them.

Goody

Joined Apr 14, 2017
Jan 30, 2022
My condolences to the Petty’s family and 🙏’s 👍 during your time of sorrow!!

atl-cock

Jan 18, 2022
Was it the covid vaccination. Hearing bad stuff about it.
I've had three shots. Felt rough for an afternoon a few days after my second shot,

I recently got a shingles vaccine. I felt worse after it than any of the COVID-19 shots,

MTsumner92

Jul 18, 2022
I've had three shots. Felt rough for an afternoon a few days after my second shot,

I recently got a shingles vaccine. I felt worse after it than any of the COVID-19 shots,
I heard it breaks down your immune system over time. When you realize this, your going to get upset.

ToddFlanders

Jan 20, 2022
Was it the covid vaccination. Hearing bad stuff about it.

yes, of course. The deep state is trying to control everyone. The vaccines will magnetize you, and also track you, and also make you grow another limb - but not even a helpful one, just a limb that makes you buy all new shirts (the deep state is in big with the fashion industrial complex).