Congratulations to ClarkeFan83 for winning this year's Pick em!
ClarkeFan83 5
lyhsports 2
ClarkeFan83 84
lyhsports 79
ClarkeFan83 5
lyhsports 2
ClarkeFan83 84
lyhsports 79
I've won the regular-season twice, but I always seem to get bounced early in the playoffs. I've made it pretty far in the playoffs twice, but never to a pick em championship. Unfortunately, I don't even have a dog to do my pics for me like @ClarkeFan83. My cats just turn up their nose at anything that doesn't involve them being petted, fed, or napping.Congratulations to @ClarkeFan83 for Winning the POSTSEASON pick em lol
I've won the regular-season twice, but I always seem to get bounced early in the playoffs. I've made it pretty far in the playoffs twice, but never to a pick em championship. Unfortunately, I don't even have a dog to do my pics for me like @ClarkeFan83. My cats just turn up their nose at anything that doesn't involve them being petted, fed, or napping.
"Crapshoot" is definitely a most appropriate term in this case.Just wanted to give him a hard time. You know what is kinda funny just thinking about it now, the regular season and playoff winner were both with teams in 2a. Its almost if it's a crapshoot lol
"Crapshoot" is definitely a most appropriate term in this case.![]()
My man Clarkefan was calling me every day. Asking for advice ! Who should I pick ?!?! Just kidding congrats on the well deserved victory.
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps Football
Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps
Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
High School Football
High School Football: How to watch Grimsley (N.C.) at Varina (Va.)
VirginiaPreps
Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Defense