Darn you Mike, you and those darn Meridian games.
And Amherst/JF—- which Lancer team will show up this week?
What if I did both?Heck no Mike. Give us a real game. I want Mathews at Charles City.
I hope it’s the team that played Heritage to the last play instead of last week against RustburgDarn you Mike, you and those darn Meridian games.
And Amherst/JF—- which Lancer team will show up this week?
Somehow they knew I picked them this week. They knew, they knew! Darn Meridian.Scarce reporting on the Meridian-Warren County game, but it appears Meridian had a two-score lead in the 4th quarter before falling to Warren County by 1 point.
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
Rivals Football Recruiting
LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span
VirginiaPreps Football
Central Region GameDay - Week 7