Pick em Week 6 Comments

86CulpGrad_rivals

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
2,662
1,087
0
North Stafford vs EV seems to shape up as a tight game. I see that so far everyone has picked NS. EV did beat NS last year. What's the biggest change in NS this year?
 

DinwiddieProud

All-American
Dec 9, 2013
9,513
7,953
93
North Stafford vs EV seems to shape up as a tight game. I see that so far everyone has picked NS. EV did beat NS last year. What's the biggest change in NS this year?
They played solid disciplined ball against us. They were fundamentally sound. Appeared to be well conditioned, determined, never quit. I think all of this must be contributed to a solid head coach.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span