I don’t think “shocked” is the word to use. I mean losing fourteen years in a row is a pretty good trend. BUT....it was close last year. I hope Halifax wins.Shocked no one has picked Halifax this week. I’ve spoken with a few of their players, those guys believe they can make a run this year. I love their mentality.
The proper term is curvy person! LmaoNot much love for Dinwiddie this week. And understandable. They face a monumental challenge in trying to stop Hopewell's running game. I'll be there rooting for my Generals, but I'm expecting those old concrete bleachers to be mighty cold and hard by the end of the game. All we can ever expect is unrelenting effort. If we get beat by a better team, I tip my hat. But, it ain't over till the fat lady sings. So let's see what happens!
(Can I still use the term "fat lady" these days?)
Spherically challengedNot much love for Dinwiddie this week. And understandable. They face a monumental challenge in trying to stop Hopewell's running game. I'll be there rooting for my Generals, but I'm expecting those old concrete bleachers to be mighty cold and hard by the end of the game. All we can ever expect is unrelenting effort. If we get beat by a better team, I tip my hat. But, it ain't over till the fat lady sings. So let's see what happens!
(Can I still use the term "fat lady" these days?)
VirginiaPreps Football
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Thursday Picks for 10-1-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 6
VirginiaPreps Football
Central Region GameDay - Week 6
VirginiaPreps Football
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering October 2026