Pick em Week 9 Comments

mikesalem

All-American
Nov 2, 2009
10,843
6,699
113
I wanted to check if anyone would be interested in taking over the Pick em for next year? My vision is just not what it used to be due to optic neuritis. (A common symptom of MS) Not to mention I have an astigmatism. So I have extremely blurry vision sometimes. (Especially when I have too much screen time) I'm just putting out feelers early, so I don't spring it on you next fall.
 

DinwiddieProud

All-American
Dec 9, 2013
9,513
7,953
93
Sorry Mike, but I’ve reached the point in my life that I’m shedding obligations, not adding them. Certainly there is someone out there that would be willing to carry on what you started?
 
  • Like
Reactions: mikesalem

mikesalem

All-American
Nov 2, 2009
10,843
6,699
113
I think I took over from someone many years ago. (Possibly hamspear or Rod?)
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span