Yeah it's all yours bud. I enjoy doing them, but I don't want to head it up.You could head it up then I wouldn't have to... Haha if no one else wants to I will again this year. Ill have a little extra time to manage it this season.
How’s it going Blaster? Hope all is well with you.You could head it up then I wouldn't have to... Haha if no one else wants to I will again this year. Ill have a little extra time to manage it this season.
This is a 1A boardThe rule is kwhs, the team that wins the state title is the man up and responsible.
![]()
Ok sounds good fella I'll get on done today.Yeah it's all yours bud. I enjoy doing them, but I don't want to head it up.
Going well man working and getting ready for football to finally be back. How everything up you way?How’s it going Blaster? Hope all is well with you.
Everything good here in T-Town. Just waiting on Friday night.Going well man working and getting ready for football to finally be back. How everything up you way?
Glad to hear man maybe our 2 teams can meet up in Salem in December. And yeah man Friday can't get here quick enough.Everything good here in T-Town. Just waiting on Friday night.
VirginiaPreps
Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
VirginiaPreps
Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
VirginiaPreps
Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
VirginiaPreps
LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)