Pitching today...

No BS Dawg

Redshirt
Apr 15, 2003
82
0
0
I know Stratton will be starting and we really need 6-7 innings out of him. Beyond that we have Starks and Norris and I'm guessing Reed is good for an inning if needed.Am I missing any other scenarios?
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,624
31,902
113
I doubt he's available for more than about an inning at most today.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar