What do you think happens to Rick now? I'm assuming he'll disappear for a year or so and maybe pop up as a tv analyst, and maybe if he still has the fire, take a smallish coaching gig.
Nice try tard fan. Is it computer time at your prison right now clown?rumor has it the fbi is circling all over calipari
uh oh!
nice first post, troll. lol captain dipshit. The UL cesspool is THAT WAY--------->rumor has it the fbi is circling all over calipari
uh oh!
rumor has it the fbi is circling all over calipari
uh oh!
Oh, thank God you're here. I was hoping we could trust you. It turns out with your second post, you've totally rehabilitated your credibility! Do you think we should go ahead and fire Cal to get out ahead of this mess? Please, do tell!!!!yo dog this ain't no fake account ya'll
believe what you want but calipari has had his hands in some dirty cookie jars and im here to tell ya'll I've heard things are coming of it soon. I aint no lousville fan
rumor has it the fbi is circling all over calipari
uh oh!
yo dog this ain't no fake account ya'll
believe what you want but calipari has had his hands in some dirty cookie jars and im here to tell ya'll I've heard things are coming of it soon. I aint no lousville fan
IDIOT.hahahah goodness gracious ya'll I was just telling you what I heard. aint no card fan.
lets just say that the price tag for Anthony davis came up in one these investigations. they are going back farther than 2015 is what I keep hearing
dang ya'll tell you something you don't wanna hear and everyone goes off their rockers... if it don't come out to be true then it don't but im just tellin ya'll what I heard
eat my turd you redneck hillbilly fartsuckerThanks for the insight. We appreciate the heads up.
Is this person credible you heard this from?dang ya'll tell you something you don't wanna hear and everyone goes off their rockers... if it don't come out to be true then it don't but im just tellin ya'll what I heard
eat my turd you redneck hillbilly fartsucker
smell my armpit you toothless brother loverjust took 5 posts for this one to show his true colors lol
smell my armpit you toothless brother lover
One question. Did you complete the second grade? Dog.yo dog this ain't no fake account ya'll
believe what you want but calipari has had his hands in some dirty cookie jars and im here to tell ya'll I've heard things are coming of it soon. I aint no lousville fan
Is this person credible you heard this from?
You can dream can't you linebeard? You ghetto commuter school morons are pathetic.Is this person credible you heard this from?
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB