You're bright.
I'll tell you what, come make me. I'll be sitting here in Lex, Barnes and Noble in Hamburg Pavillion, Directly in front of Target and next to Pier One Imports all day long. I'll be at a table in the cafe, computer open, wearing a black polo and khaki pants. I'm 6'1", about 195 lbs., brown hair. I'll have a cup of coffee sitting next to me. Can't miss me, I'll leave a chair here for you. I'll show you exactly how to eat something.
If you choose not to show, I'll not be surprised. I can tell your a complete idiot, however, so there's a chance anyway.
MODs...please don't ban this guy...too much potential.eat my turd you redneck hillbilly fartsucker
It's ok. I'm sure UL will rebound at some point.![]()
Thought so *****.
Yeah, I know, shouldn't stoop to their level and blah, blah, blah. Don't care.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina