Pizza and BB thread

drboobay

All-American
Dec 4, 2003
14,727
9,601
113
I bet more. Maybe 6k? They always count season tix who don't show and surely there will be many of those.
 

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,843
6,603
113
No ESPN+ yet. I assume everyone is gorging in pizza and running late.
 

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,843
6,603
113
And as soon as I say that, grandpa comes into the game and gets a 3.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game