Pizza and BB thread

drboobay

All-American
Dec 4, 2003
14,724
9,601
113
I bet more. Maybe 6k? They always count season tix who don't show and surely there will be many of those.
 

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,832
6,599
113
No ESPN+ yet. I assume everyone is gorging in pizza and running late.
 

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,832
6,599
113
And as soon as I say that, grandpa comes into the game and gets a 3.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more