Does this hurt with Reid in your guys opinion?
Could depend on Vanderbilt and Gabriel though. If another comes back I would say he will go with Nova, but would love to be wrong!Yeah one or the other not both imo
Nope. They are both positionless players imo.Does this hurt with Reid in your guys opinion?
Could depend on Vanderbilt and Gabriel though. If another comes back I would say he will go with Nova, but would love to be wrong!
Very different players. They can absolutely coexist. Now if Vanderbilt & Gabriel both return I’m not holding my breath for Travis.
Would be too crowded.Very different players. They can absolutely coexist. Now if Vanderbilt & Gabriel both return I’m not holding my breath for Travis.
I want both. And think we get them both.How are they very different players?
You have a way with words.A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. And PJ is a majestic eagle.
I think we’re okay with Travis if one of WG or Vanderbilt come backCould depend on Vanderbilt and Gabriel though. If another comes back I would say he will go with Nova, but would love to be wrong!
Does this hurt with Reid in your guys opinion?
No as Reid would know PJ is coming back . IMO Cal and the crew know what is up . If reid to UK has been rumored for a while then that means Cal knows what he is doing . I do think reid won't come if we get both Gabriel and JV back but I doubt that happens.
I want Travis
If Reid is as good as advertised and he wants to play for a contender then he'll come to UK. It's his last shot at a title and he may be the type to take advantage of it.I bet Travis still comes to UK. And it will be like an Viagra IV if he does.
I bet Travis still comes to UK. And it will be like an Viagra IV if he does.
If Reid is as good as advertised and he wants to play for a contender then he'll come to UK. It's his last shot at a title and he may be the type to take advantage of it.
Yes, and a chance to join "The Brotherhood", which really sounds creepy.Just glad Capel is gone. Capel would have already offered Reid's parents $100,000 for one season.
Reid is obviously no idiot as he was at Stanford so he knows a title contender when he sees one.I bet Travis still comes to UK. And it will be like an Viagra IV if he does.
Yes, and a chance to join "The Brotherhood", which really sounds creepy.
Good one!They should call their group "the sisters", like that creepy group of degenerates from Shawshank who attacked Andy.
Reid should be careful if he visits Duke. Don't go to the storage room alone, dude...
Agree w/ most of this post...not sure I'd characterize PJ as high motor. High intensity, yes; high motor, ehh...could amp it up quite a bit w/out having to worry about red-lining, imo.The beast of all Calipari beast frontcourts. Travis, PJ, Richards, Montgomery, with a team filled with four high motor players in PJ, Travis, Johnson, and Hagans?
Yes please.
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia