He seems less than borderline. Not a chance he is a 1st rounder. Why declare now? What if he is more than a two year player? Now he cannot go through the process again.
He seems less than borderline. Not a chance he is a 1st rounder. Why declare now? What if he is more than a two year player? Now he cannot go through the process again.
I’m talking about the combine. Can only do that once and then come back. I would think he would be better served waiting to use that next year as it seems highly unlikely he is going to get anyone to tell him he is anything more than a mid second rounder.Yes he can. You can do the combine twice and you can declare and come back as many times as you want. The declare for the draft only once rule was changed a few years ago
that’s what she saidShow off that length.
You can test the waters twice.
8-20
More than 2 > twice right?
I guess we can ascertain that if PJ comes back, his pretty much thinking its 1 more year no matter what.
Dont tell WG that.Show off that length.
![]()
Smart move. Seeing where he needs to improve.
Entering draft will not hire agent
I hope this comment is sarcasm...
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia