Players only meetings are for the birds. Haha those things accomplish nothing. Not every team is like remember the titans.
The UK football team had several of these meetings this past season. It didn't do squat
Boogie held the post game speech to the team last night.
Karl said he loved it.
I wish our bigs had one 10th of boogie's will to win.
Karl went on and on about boogie's desire to win
Does the team need one?
I don't know if I would say that. You know our football team had several players only meetings this year and, oh wait...Players only meetings are for the birds. Haha those things accomplish nothing. Not every team is like remember the titans.
Boogie held the post game speech to the team last night.
Karl said he loved it.
I wish our bigs had one 10th of boogie's will to win.
Karl went on and on about boogie's desire to win
I did not call him a "leader".Cousins has a ton of basketball talent. But I nearly throw up whenever anyone tries to suggest Cousins is a 'leader.'
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone
KSR Around Kentucky
Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
KSR Football
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks