Plot Thickening RE Caleb Williams

GilbertAZTrojan

Aug 24, 2017
I have no doubt we will welcome Caleb Williams to the Trojan family with huge open arms and a ticker tape parade when and if he commits and signs with USC. But this waiting around game is getting stale quickly.

TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 24, 2017
I have no doubt we will welcome Caleb Williams to the Trojan family with huge open arms and a ticker tape parade when and if he commits and signs with USC. But this waiting around game is getting stale quickly.
I mean, you don't have to personally wait lol

SC_Fed

Dec 8, 2021
IMO, his dad is more concerned preparing him for the NFL where he can get paid $20+ mil. I could be wrong but with his talent he can wait 2 years for the big pay day.
If it's about NIL sign with Jackson State if it's about getting CW a foundation to be a HOF QB then dude show your new teammates what a leader looks like Team 1st and sign.....

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Unless Williams was a solid yes we should have locked in Dart. This waiting game has cost us Dart and Trigg with no guarantee we get any qb. I will guess Caleb to ol miss and dart to Oklahoma

Trojans2021

Jun 20, 2021
Unless Williams was a solid yes we should have locked in Dart. This waiting game has cost us Dart and Trigg with no guarantee we get any qb. I will guess Caleb to ol miss and dart to Oklahoma
If anything i think Dart to Ole Miss along with Trigg. Plus Mario already committed so I would think its a done deal that Caleb is going to SC. I also think that because there is no news about him visiting anywhere else. Because if he did visit an Auburn or UGA, then It would be all over social media.

Reactions: Prescott Trojan

qqqqqqqman

Aug 24, 2017

No worries, brotha ☝️

Latest posts