Podbean sucks.

williamsonframe

All-Conference
Sep 4, 2016
7,523
1,166
0
Podbean sucks. I just want to listen to some sportstalk and every 6 min I have to open my phone to restart it. It really sux because I want to listen at work.
 

Hoosker Du

All-American
Dec 11, 2001
44,018
5,173
0
I love me some whistle berries!



Gotta say, and I know there will be many that disagree, but other than Young Frankenstein...Mel Brooks movies are not my cup of tea. I walked out of Spaceballs 20 minutes into the movie. Horrible movie. Blazing Saddles had some funny parts, like "Authentic frontier gibberish," but overall it was very 'meh' to me.

Gene Wilder made every movie he was in that much better, and he was a comedic gift, but the script didn't help his cause much in Blazing Saddles.
 
Oct 7, 2003
1,564
565
113
Gotta say, and I know there will be many that disagree, but other than Young Frankenstein...Mel Brooks movies are not my cup of tea. I walked out of Spaceballs 20 minutes into the movie. Horrible movie. Blazing Saddles had some funny parts, like "Authentic frontier gibberish," but overall it was very 'meh' to me.

Gene Wilder made every movie he was in that much better, and he was a comedic gift, but the script didn't help his cause much in Blazing Saddles.

This tweet from Ameer fits pretty well with Hoosker's post...
 
Oct 7, 2003
1,564
565
113
Saw it this weekend and I really thought it would be better than it was. For the record, I love puppies and sunshine...
 

NorthWillRiseAgain

All-Conference
Dec 14, 2004
8,760
4,757
113
Gotta say, and I know there will be many that disagree, but other than Young Frankenstein...Mel Brooks movies are not my cup of tea. I walked out of Spaceballs 20 minutes into the movie. Horrible movie. Blazing Saddles had some funny parts, like "Authentic frontier gibberish," but overall it was very 'meh' to me.

Gene Wilder made every movie he was in that much better, and he was a comedic gift, but the script didn't help his cause much in Blazing Saddles.
Why would people actually buy tickets, then walk out? Never understood that at any level.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SOHusker11
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC