POLL: Who's the Hottest?

Who's the hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Board is in need of a refresh, especially since I'm too stubborn to move on about height in basketball :). Hopefully this will be less controversial....

Three votes. I only have nine candidates since I wanted to add a GIF up front to get everyone excited. You can't vote for her.

1. Cheeky

2. Eyes Up Here

3. Do Not Google

4. Side-Everything

5. Water Polo

6. Hot Black

7. Sweaty Betty

8. Rearview

9. Lonely Pool Chair

wbcbus

Oct 8, 2021
Win - Lonely Pool
Place - Rearview
Show - Water Polo

I say this despite the fact all share the same traits that make them great!

Reactions: Midnighter

Nittany1865Farmer

Oct 12, 2021
Maybe I'm too old, but why would any lady with a pair of luscious, perfectly shaped, creamy-looking jugs, want to desecrate them with nasty tats? Boobies are meant to be a blank canvases for the imagination and not to be a whiteboard for someone else's drawings...

PSUFBFAN

Oct 7, 2021
Board is in need of a refresh, especially since I'm too stubborn to move on about height in basketball :). Hopefully this will be less controversial....

Three votes. I only have nine candidates since I wanted to add a GIF up front to get everyone excited. You can't vote for her.

1. Cheeky

2. Eyes Up Here

3. Do Not Google

4. Side-Everything

5. Water Polo

6. Hot Black

7. Sweaty Betty

8. Rearview

9. Lonely Pool Chair

Eyes
Up
Here
OMG
OMG
OMG

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
*Who's the Hottest Poll Shows Up on the Board*

BWI Board:

Your best poll ever…..no tats and the girls are smoking hot.

Does my admiration of our mutual objectification of females make us P.I.G’s?

So be it

Last edited:
  • Wow

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Excellent poll, @Midnighter

I'm going with:

Rearview to win,
Hot Black to place, and
Side-Everything to show

All of them are worthy of a vote, though Sweaty Betty is probably last on my list. Eyes Up Here was in my top 3 until I noticed the tat on the inside of her forearm.

Again, a very nice poll.

nittanymoops

Oct 31, 2021
Outstanding, Midnighter. Simply outstanding.

However, this thread apparently has become so popular that it now has a giant ad (BuildSubmarines.com) blocking the top of the post until you scroll past the, ahem, best parts. It wasn't there yesterday. AI will be the death of us yet. Skynet here we come.

retsio

Oct 13, 2021
Um, she’s not allowed to participate.

They are not real -- that's Plastic. They will not move no matter what you do to them, and age will not help them fall !

#9 ...... is a good example of soft, pliable, luscious, wonderful play things, etc. etc. - all of you know what to do, of course.

Bkmtnittany1

Oct 26, 2021
They are not real -- that's Plastic. They will not move no matter what you do to them, and age will not help them fall !

#9 ...... is a good example of soft, pliable, luscious, wonderful play things, etc. etc. - all of you know what to do, of course.
I don’t! Anyway you can post a few videos so as to educate me??

• Wow
Reactions: BobPSU92

pap

Nov 1, 2021

1. Cheeky

2. Eyes Up Here

3. Do Not Google

4. Side-Everything

5. Water Polo

6. Hot Black

7. Sweaty Betty

8. Rearview

9. Lonely Pool Chair

I like these posts .

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021

vince vaughn motorboat GIF

• Haha
Reactions: LB99 and BobPSU92

Latest posts