Pony Game Thread

JesseTU

All-Conference
Jan 8, 2007
7,392
1,595
113
If the football is as good as the tailgating we are going to dominate! Red uniforms, should be a good crowd, let's do this!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TU 1978

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,843
6,603
113
ESPN+ has weird color in the press box for the announcers. Either that me they have a weird blue skin.
 

JesseTU

All-Conference
Jan 8, 2007
7,392
1,595
113
If the football is half as good as the tailgating it should still be a game.
 

TulsaGrad07

Senior
Sep 26, 2015
968
668
0
Monty, time to go....
You can't get your team ready. You suck through a straw... Your team does too
 

TulsaRising1

All-Conference
Jun 21, 2017
5,204
4,235
81
Unfortunately I have got to the point to where I’m just not going to waste my time and money going to the games anymore until we have a new staff, not worth it to spend my money and be disappointed . ( I’m no fair weather fan, i go to the away games most years as well, I just want TU to be a name people take seriously again )
 

libertychamp

Senior
Sep 23, 2007
2,109
574
77
Unfortunately I have got to the point to where I’m just not going to waste my time and money going to the games anymore until we have a new staff, not worth it to spend my money and be disappointed . ( I’m no fair weather fan, i go to the away games most years as well, I just want TU to be a name people take seriously again )
If we beat this juggernaut today in a major upset it’s still time to get a new set of see coaches like we did with Haith and wojcik
 

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,776
13,984
113
It's time for a switch at QB. Brin is obviously still not 100%, our OL sucks something awful, and Brin is gun shy b/c of all the hits he has/is taken/taking. He's wildly inaccurate because he is not setting his feet and it's causing problems. The other team knows this and just brings more pressure every play banking they can cover for 3 seconds. Bring BB in to run some and keep the D honest.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game