Nope. FIRE MONTY. This **** is getting old.Is it too early in this one to be the first to scream "Fire Monty"?
If we beat this juggernaut today in a major upset it’s still time to get a new set of see coaches like we did with Haith and wojcikUnfortunately I have got to the point to where I’m just not going to waste my time and money going to the games anymore until we have a new staff, not worth it to spend my money and be disappointed . ( I’m no fair weather fan, i go to the away games most years as well, I just want TU to be a name people take seriously again )
Our defense has to stop someone or this could be navy part 2WTH? I don't understand the Jekyll and Hyde nature of this team.
Im gonna need you to sit down for this one.how we looking bois?
Nice of you to complain again. He is interfering two plays out of three and getting away with it.oh, 7 for 174 and a TD for their WR. thats neat.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood