Pope is 27-23

BlueBomb

Heisman
Apr 3, 2009
10,869
20,255
103
I recall when there were rumors floating around on this board that Pope might be the next coach. At the time, I posted on here that there was a greater chance that THE Pope would coach Kentucky before MARK Pope.

I was obviously wrong. But right now, Coach Leo XIV has a nice ring to it. He could wear that big white hat thingy with the UK logo. Arrive in the Pope Mobile. Bless the crowd.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos