Time for all yall to start freaking out. Hargrove is in theportal. No doubt the first of many to transfer out ***
Ok, I’m freaking. Who’s Hargrove?
What is the thought or advantage in transferring at this point in the season? What if one or even two guys get injured?
What is the thought or advantage in transferring at this point in the season? What if one or even two guys get injured?
Disagree with the sentiment. He's a former 4* back who has explosive speed. We also didn't take a running back in this class due to having 4 scholarship rb's with eligibility remaining. But let's say Johnson and Woody both have excellent years and enter the draft since rb's don't have a long life-span in the NFL. We have 1 scholarship rb on the roster at that point. It's probably not a big deal, but I don't like having 3 scholarship backs on the roster.
Exactly!
Also, There is no “I” in “Team” last time I checked.
Players aren’t just drafted off of production. Walker was just drafted first overall and only had 7.5 tfl last season. Those guys aren’t first round picks, but the NFL will draft guys who they think are good, regardless of stats.
For a lot of players, it definitely is now!Exactly!
Also, There is no “I” in “Team” last time I checked.
Disagree with the sentiment. He's a former 4* back who has explosive speed. We also didn't take a running back in this class due to having 4 scholarship rb's with eligibility remaining. But let's say Johnson and Woody both have excellent years and enter the draft since rb's don't have a long life-span in the NFL. We have 1 scholarship rb on the roster at that point. It's probably not a big deal, but I don't like having 3 scholarship backs on the roster.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State