Positives

DaboSits2PeePee

Feb 2, 2023
Ok, we all know the negatives, and we’ve lamented them for the last 12 hours. We all wrote the team off last year after the Mizzu/UF debacles. Let’s see how the team responds. Let’s see how the staff responds.

Ratt - I thought he looked great. In the 2nd half it seemed Chiz mad an adjustment and they were just getting more pressure. Ratt didn’t have time to do anything back there. But overall, he was impressive. So that’s encouraging.

X - So proud of him. Great hands, more raw athleticism than Juice. He could play his way into a 1st round pick. If Juice ever gets healthy that’s going to be a lethal duo.

AB - I know he dropped that critical 4th down pass, but he had a great showing otherwise.

Kilgore - Dude has a ton of potential. The safety position looks solid for the foreseeable future. I’d rest Nick E this week. When he comes back slide DQ to nickel and let Kilgore start with E.

LB - Blanton playing faster. Debo played well. Hopefully Kaba isn’t out too long. Was surprised to not see Pup running around.

Unfortunately not much of that is going to matter if we get our asses whipped in the trenches every game. But let’s see how they respond before writing them off.